Divorce Attorney in Waukesha, WI
Experienced Representation from First Look Family Law
If you’re unsure how to begin the divorce process or need legal representation to carry out your objectives, Attorney Karyn Youso has the experience to get you the best possible results. She knows every divorce case is unique, and will tailor a plan to your specific needs.
Establishing a strategy for your divorce case is all about protecting what’s important to you. We’ll fight to preserve your parental rights, protect the family business, and/or secure the property that’s rightfully yours. We offer free 30-minute office consultations for Waukesha clients on a variety of family law services, including:
- Traditional divorce – Take the right legal action to retain your property, finances, and parental rights. Even if you have to go to court.
- Divorce for business owners – For business owners, divorce raises complex issues, and experienced legal guidance is critical for Waukesha business owners facing divorce
- Paternity – Being the legal father to your child means that you have the right to ask the court to establish visitation or custody
- Restraining orders – A restraining order will make it illegal for the alleged abuser to come within a certain distance of the abused. You can rely on us for legal guidance in generating options, providing emotional support, and offering objective feedback for your restraining order.
- Child custody & visitation – we know the factors that go into custody decisions, such as the child’s age, health, preferences and historic relationships
Divorce Guidance for Waukesha Residents
At First Look Family Law, SC, Attorney Karyn Gimbel Youso provides experienced representation for clients facing divorce and other family law matters. Our team is committed to protecting what is important to you. We are highly trained in both low-conflict divorce and traditional divorce processes, and we draw on years of experience to help clients transition to post-divorce life as seamlessly as possible.
Divorces are tough, and being emotionally overwhelmed can cause you to be vulnerable to unfair settlements. Karyn Youso of First Look Family Law will ensure you have the best information to make the best decisions in your divorce.