Oak Creek Divorce Attorney
Oak Creek, WI Divorce Attorney Offering Advice, Strategy & Representation
Whether you’re unsure how to begin the divorce process or need legal representation to carry out your objectives, Attorney Karyn Youso of First Look Family Law has the experience to get you the best possible results. She knows every divorce case is unique and will tailor a plan to your specific needs. No matter if you need to sort out your financial assets or need to figure out child custody and placement, Attorney Karyn Youso will help you every step of the way.
Establishing a strategy for your divorce case is all about protecting what’s important to you. We’ll fight to preserve your parental rights, protect the family business and/or secure the property that’s rightfully yours. First Look Family Law offers a wide range of family law services, including:
- Traditional Divorce – effective guidance protecting what is most important to you through litigation
- Collaborative Divorce – a low conflict divorce process with a supportive team of professionals, taking into consideration the best interests of all family members
- Child Custody & Visitation – assistance navigating the unique circumstances of your case under WI support/alimony law and the best interest standard for child placement
- Mediation – neutral assistance to help you reach a settlement in which attorney doesn’t represent either party but plays an impartial role in assisting with the negotiation
- Property & Asset Division – we consult with appraisers & tax advisors to identify and value marital property and assets
Our Divorce Attorney Will Help with Your Unique Situation
Whether you need a lawyer on short notice or haven’t even started divorce proceedings yet, First Look Family Law can offer advice and representation. Every client’s situation is unique, and we’ve worked with countless unconventional divorce cases. We create specific legal strategies based on what’s most important to you.
You can rely on First Look Family Law of Oak Creek to expertly represent and advise you during these troubling times. Our family law practice will ensure you get the best representation possible with Attorney Karyn Gimbel Youso, lawyer and mediator in practice over 27 years.