New Berlin Family Law Attorney
Experienced Divorce Attorney from First Look Family Law
Divorce can take a significant toll on your finances, your mental health, and your emotional welfare. When going through this difficult time, it’s important to have proper representation helping you to make the best decisions regarding your and your family’s future.
The divorce professionals at First Look Family Law establish a strategy for your divorce to protect what’s important to you. We’ll work to preserve your rights to child visitation, protect the family business, and/or secure the property and assets that’s rightfully yours. We offer free 30-minute office consultations for Menomonee Falls clients on a variety of family law services.
Contact First Look Family Law today to get ahead of the curve on your divorce planning.
Divorce Laws Specific to Waukesha County
Depending on what county you live in, Wisconsin divorce laws may change. In order to file for divorce in New Berlin of Waukesha County, you must:
- Be a resident of the State of Wisconsin for six months immediately before the date the action is filed, and
- Be a resident of Waukesha County for 30-days immediately before the date the action is filed
First Look Family Law will help you with whatever family law service you need, including:
- Traditional divorce – Take the right legal action to retain your property, finances, and parental rights. Even if you have to go to court.
- Divorce mediation – Divorcing couples can meet with a First Look Family Law attorney that is a specially trained, neutral third-party to assist with reaching a settlement outside of a divorce trial.
- Property division – we consult with appraisers & tax advisors to identify and value marital property
- Child custody & visitation – we know the factors that go into custody decisions, such as the child’s age, health, preferences, and historic relationships
- Collaborative Divorce –a low conflict divorce process with a supportive team of professionals, taking into consideration the best interests of all family members
You can rely on First Look Family Law for professional legal guidance in generating options, providing emotional support, and offering objective feedback to help you make the best decisions. Whether you are still weighing the decision to file for divorce or the process has already begun, divorce attorney Karyn Youso can provide you with the best information, guidance, and support you need to take that next step.