Divorce Attorney in Muskego
Trusted Representation in Divorce from First Look Family Law
Divorce is one of the most difficult experiences in life. Although you may not realize the need for having an expert on your side, it can make all the difference. Founding First Look Family Law Attorney Karyn Yuoso has over 27 years of law practicing experience. Known as “helpful, highly competent, and incredibly personable,” she’s a no-nonsense attorney. Read our divorce client testimonials to discover the difference.
Our guidance will help you establish a divorce strategy which protects what’s most important to you. We’ll preserve your rights to securing property and assets, child visitation, family businesses, and additional aspects of the divorce process. Our free 30-minute consultations for Muskego clients help you take the next step with your divorce planning.
Contact First Look Family Law to begin your process of divorce.
Muskego’s Family Law Attorney of Choice
At First Look Family Law, we help devise your plan for divorce or legal separation. Our free consultations cover nearly all aspects of divorce for Wisconsin clients, including:
- Traditional Divorce — Giving effective representation through litigation to protect what’s most important to you.
- Divorce Mediation — Process of being neutral assistance in helping you reach a settlement and playing an impartial role during negotiation.
- Spousal Support — Helping you receive the spousal support you’re entitled to.
- Collaborative Divorce — Giving supportive representation in accounting for your best interests through a low-conflict divorce process.
- Arbitration — A process providing fast settlement outside of court for couples who have reached an impasse or stalemate in divorce negotiations.
Wisconsin Divorce Representation in Muskego
Rely on First Look Family Law to represent and advise you through one of the most try times in your life. Our family law practice gives you exceptional support with Attorney Karyn Gimbel Youso, lawyer and mediator of 27+ years.