Franklin Family Law Attorney
Experienced Divorce Representation from First Look Family Law
Navigating divorce is a taxing event on many terms. From your mental health and finances to your emotional wellbeing, it’s a traumatic occurrence. In the wake of the struggle, having a trusted family law attorney is paramount to making the right decisions for you and your family’s future.
The divorce attorneys at First Look Family Law establish a plan to protect your best interests. We help you look objectively at divorce and all it encompasses. The last thing you need is increased tension between you and your spouse leading to unnecessary legal spending on fighting.
Contact First Look Family Law to move forward with your divorce planning process.
Milwaukee County Divorce Law Specifics
To file for divorce in Franklin, and in Milwaukee County, at least one of the parties must:
- Reside in the state of Wisconsin for at least six months before the date the action is filed.
- Be a resident of Milwaukee County for at least 30 days before the action filing date.
First Look Family Law can be your family attorney for many services, including:
- Traditional Divorce — Assisting you with taking legal action in retaining finances, property, and parental rights.
- Collaborative Divorce — Giving guidance in a low-conflict divorce process, accounting for you and your family’s best interests.
- Divorce Mediation — Being a neutral party for facilitating negotiation and helping you reach a settlement.
- Child Custody & Visitation — Helping you see all factors which determine custody decisions and fighting for your visitation rights.
- Divorce For Business Owners — Protecting your business rights in divorce through low-conflict approaches.
Franklin, Wisconsin’s Best Divorce Lawyer For Your Case
Trust First Look Family Law for experienced representation and advice during the troubling times of divorce. Our family law practice guides you to the best representation possible with Attorney Karyn Gimbel Youso, your local lawyer and mediator of over 27 years.
Take the next step to divorce with the comforting guidance from First Look Family Law. Contact us today to get a free initial 30-minute phone or Zoom consultation.