The Family Law Attorney of Southeast Wisconsin
Experienced Divorce Attorney Serving clients from Milwaukee, Waukesha, Washington & Ozaukee Counties in WI
Individuals looking for consultation in divorce proceedings in Wisconsin need proper guidance to get the best possible outcome. First Look Family Law’s founding Attorney Karyn Youso has been practicing law for over 27 years and tailors her guidance to the specific circumstances of your divorce case. She works with each client’s unique situation to offer realistic and effective strategies, to protect what’s important to them.
First Look Family Law is your best first step, whether you are unsure how to begin your divorce and need to establish a strategy, or have a definite plan and need proper legal representation. We offer free initial 30-minute office consultations for clients in Southeast Wisconsin in nearly all aspects of divorce, including:
- Traditional Divorce – protecting what is most important to you through effective guidance, including litigation
- Collaborative Divorce – client advocacy in a low conflict process with a supportive team of professionals
- Divorce Mediation – neutral assistance to help you reach a settlement in which the attorney doesn’t represent either party but plays an impartial role in assisting with the negotiation
- Support & Child Placement Agreements – Navigate the unique circumstances of your case under WI support/alimony law and the best interest standard for child placement
- Business Owner Divorce – what will happen to your family business during a divorce? Learn about business owner divorce laws in Wisconsin
- Property Division – in the event of a divorce, an important step is to identify your property and assets. Get help from the family law experts at First Look Family Law today.
- Child Custody and Visitation – Child custody determinations have a major impact on the lives of both the children and the parents. Learn how to maintain strong, loving relationships with your kids in the event of a divorce.
- Paternity – Learn about establishing paternity with the help of our Wisconsin family law attorneys.
- Restraining Orders – when it comes to leaving a marriage with domestic violence, a restraining order is a good first step to take. Learn more about it from the family law experts at First Look Family Law.
- Arbitration – this is often used when couples have reached an impasse or stalemate in their divorce negotiations and wish to resolve the issues without going to court.
Each divorce case is unique – Let an experienced family law attorney help put you on the right track with a free 30-minute office consultation.
Tailored Divorce Advice from An Experienced Attorney in the Milwaukee Area
Regardless of what’s required in your unique circumstances, First Look Family Law will give you sage advice on how best to get through the trying times of your divorce or separation. Contact us for advice on your divorce case in Wisconsin’s 1st and 3rd Judicial Districts including:
- Milwaukee County – Milwaukee, Wauwatosa, West Allis, Oak Creek, Greenfield, Cudahy, Hales Corners, Franklin, Shorewood, St. Francis, Fox Point, Glendale
- Waukesha County – Waukesha, Brookfield, Menomonee Falls, New Berlin, Pewaukee, Elm Grove, Oconomowoc, Muskego, Delafield, Sussex, Dousman, Eagle
- Washington County – West Bend, Slinger, Germantown, Hartford, Kewaskum, Hubertus, Allenton
- Ozaukee County – Mequon, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Saukville, Fredonia, Thiensville
Get a free 30-minute office consultation in the Milwaukee Area – Let us take a “first look” at your situation today.